QUESTIONS IN THIS QUIZ
Which of these will NOT bring you good luck?
- Broken mirror
- Rabbit's foot
- A four-leaf clover
What number is considered unlucky in China, Japan or Korea?
What is the traditional belief about a ladder?
- Using a ladder on a Friday brings bad luck
- Walking under a ladder brings bad luck to pregnant women
- Using a black ladder brings bad luck
- Walking under a ladder brings bad luck
Opening an umbrella indoors brings bad luck.
What does it mean when you find a penny on the street?
- You will have good luck
- You will have bad luck
- You will find a four-leaf clover
- You will find a pot of gold
Triskaidekaphobia is a fear of triscuits.
Why is Friday the 13th considered to be an unlucky day?
- There were 13 horsemen of the Apocalypse
- The Last Supper and the crucifixion of Jesus
- It is when the most natural disasters occur
- It is when the most crimes are committed
South American countries believe that you should eat 12 grapes at the stroke of midnight of December 31st to welcome new year.
In Italy, people fear the number 17 because the Roman numeral XVII can be rearranged to form the word vixi, which means:
- You will never be happy
- You will lose everything
- My life had ended
- Bad life
Why should you never cut your noodles in China?
- You will lose your posessions
- You will never get married
- You will cut your life short
- You will die alone
Create your own quiz
Faabul's built-in editor makes creating and customizing quizzes a breeze. Choose from a variety of question types, images, and themes to make your quiz engaging and visually appealing. Share your quiz by link or host a live quiz event for your friends to join from their own devices.